Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Call the WAAmbulance



I'll admit that right now in my life, I'm going through quite a transitional phase. I've been doubting my career path, my social circle, and pretty much every decision I've made in the last ten years. Sure, to some this might seem like pointless whining, but then again it is my blog so I can pretty much do whatever I want, fuck you.

See what I did there, I said fuck... on the Internet. Can't get away with that shit in traditional print media.

One thing I've been doing to avoid stumbling into a terrible and angsty depression is work out a bit more doing that BeachBody Insanity workout from that dude from Hip-Hop Abs/P90X. It was pretty intense but I feel it defeated its purpose since afterwards I was so drained and hungry that I feasted all day.

I also think I'm going to attempt a beard, since I've never had the ability/time to grow real facial hair before, but secretly I just want a full beard so I can shave it into an amazing mustache.

Ah well, it's always good to know that no matter how down I feel these days, if my primary concern still has to do with hilarious mustaches, nothing THAT bad must be going on in my life. At least I'm not Benjamin Bratt or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment