Friday, April 9, 2010

"Dustin Winesberry's Signature Mug Shot Pose Can't Help but Impress"

Well, I realized that I'm kind of an idiot and making a weekly post linking to just one site is kind of silly. I mean really, how much could I possibly write about another article before I'm just grasping for filler.

In the spirit of net-philanthropy, Friday Link Outs will now be a collection of five links, as opposed to me blathering about one when you can easily just click and read it yourself. So without further ado:



1) Dustin Winesberry's Signature Mug Shot Pose Can't Help but Impress (Asylum)

2) Option This Now: Dolphinf*cker, The Movie (FilmDrunk)

3) Lessons Learned from a White Guy Watching Tyler Perry Movies (Unreality)

4) Underachieving AT-ATs: An Informative Chart (NerdBastards)

5) Different Types of Drunk, Starring Lindsay Lohan (Milkin' It)

No comments:

Post a Comment