Monday, April 12, 2010

What Do You Know? I Guess I Have A Thing For Redheads

On this edition of Monday Maidens, I decided to kick things up a notch and stay true to the 's' at the end of the title (this means I will discuss two ladies, not just one). The other reason I decided to talk about these two specifically is because I only found out about the one by assuming she was the other.

The first maiden today is none other than Ginnifer Goodwin. Known for her roles on TV's Big Love and the movie She's Just Not That Into You, she manages to come off as a genuine sweetheart that's incredibly cute too.


I recently watched a little movie called Idiocracy and I noticed what I thought was Ginnifer Goodwin with an uncharacteristic amount of cleavage. It turned out that this was none other than Sara Rue, who used to be the star of Less Than Perfect and also happened to be on Will and Grace and The Big Bang Theory for a couple episodes. Since then it appears that she has lost a little bit of weight, but still maintains quite the curvy figure, which I'm certainly not complaining about. Any actress with an ample bosom is good in my books, mostly because I have stock in bra companies.... mostly.

1 comment:

  1. Ha - I went through a similar line of thinking while watching Idiocracy and then later researching Rue. I got a thing for her when she's on the not-so-heavy side. Ample. I saw her in something with a sex scene, I swear, but I can't remember what it was.

    ReplyDelete