Thursday, April 1, 2010

Oh Thursday Twittles, You're So Formulaic




This is the first post of "Thursday Twittles", so I figured I should explain it a bit. Basically, I take five of the funniest tweets I saw within the last day, and post them for the world to share in the lulz.

1) @Losthighway : wow that was a truly horrible film. "Supervan" was vancraptic.

2) @deadlydolls : sometimes I wonder why I still watch America's Next Top Model. Then Mr. Jay dresses like Neo and it all comes back

3) @CrankyKaplan : T.S. ELIOT CAN BLOW ME. (Added hilarity because it was retweeted by Ebert)

4) @JoshMalina : I'm experiencing male pattern oldness.

5) @reverendadam : @MrCraigBierko I took your advice and got a comic. Unfortunately, it was Dane Cook and frankly I'm having buyer's remorse.

Ahahahaha, hilarious... well, at least chuckle-inducing.

No comments:

Post a Comment